Clean Grazing Property, Great Location
This good quality grazing property in the Upper Barron region is a rare find. Located centrally between Malanda and Atherton, with 360 degree views, a neat and tidy presentation.
- 149 acres fenced into 8 paddocks leading into the yards
- Pasture is prolific with a variety of legumes fertilised annually
- Currently running 90 head of cattle
- Undercover cattle yards, dairy building converted to workshops & storerooms, machinery shed, molasses tank
- Water: Bore to tanks, dams, creek & troughs for paddocks
- Spacious 3 bedroom early style timber house freshly painted with renovated kitchen & bathroom
- House dog fenced, chicken coop, 9m x 6m aviary, established gardens
Phone Gina Raccanello 0407 178 898 to inspect.